The webconf package which came with Bering 4 doesn't appear to have
the capability to edit the config files of the various packages that are
installed. It was more convenient  for me to use webconf rather then lrcfg
at the system prompt. Has this ability been removed for security purposes or
do I need to be more patient and wait for the next beta release.

--
Marvin Horst