Hi Trev;

Am Freitag, 21. Januar 2011, um 05:09:32 schrieb Trev Peterson:
> Great news but that is exactly what I'm trying to avoid.  You compile, I
> compile, everyone compiles to get working versions that may be slightly
> different.  Then after beta2 comes out we restart testing against the
> main branch.  If there is a standard in-progress beta2 image (like a
> main branch in a source tree) or packages then I've no problem to grab
> those and run with it.  Please shoot me a link to where the latest LEAF
> kernel sources are (that include modules needed for wrap/any other
> changes/bugs people have resolved).  This way bug reporting,
> patching/committing fixes are handled more efficiently.  If anyone can
> point me where to get the latest dev tree, please do.  Thanks,

Read
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/leaf/index.php?title=Bering-uClibc_4.x_-
_Developer_Guide_-_Compiling_Source_Code

for how to checkout from csv, to compile a build environment  and to compile
packages (in your case the kernel and kmodules plus initrd).

There are no built packages for beta2 (it can be done with buildtool and tooks
about 4-6 hrs if you build all.

Feel free to report back, patches are welcome.

The changes David M Brooke sent to Victor have been already comitted to cvs.
So they'll be included in beta2.

kp