I've been running uClibc 2.4 since it came out about 5 years ago. Till
this week I've had no problems. Now DNSMASQ keeps stopping, and I can't
figure out why. None of the logs have any indication. Nothing on the
network changed (that I know of). When I start DNSMASQ it runs for
several minutes or several hours, but eventually it quits. Can anyone
tell me how to find and fix the problem?

Roger