===============

1) What exactly is your problem?

2) Please don't mix web interface and CLI during testing - it will make it
easier to track down the pb's.

kp
===============

Hi kp,
my original problem was that I could not make yate hear requests from an IP
phone though the packets were arriving to the ethernet port (tcpdump on 5060 on
eth1==loc).
Using web interface I suspected that changed (and saved) rules for shorewall
were not applied after shorewall restart through the web interface.
My third problem was that shorewall.log disappeared from my Bering. Then I
couldn't see what shorewall was doing.
Yes, I will use only one of the interfaces.

Hi Tom (Eastep),
if you can help me restore the shorewall.log functionality I will try to
reproduce the event and send to you:
- tcpdump during IP phone requests
- shorewall.log excerpt during the above requests
if that can be of help.
But currently I am away from my desk and will be back the next week.
Cheers, Tom