Am Samstag, 30. Juli 2011, 05:31:02 schrieb n22e113:
> Hi,
> Need to do multiple VPNs to head office from three different locations:
>
> +--VPN---USA
>
> Head_office---VPN---Canada
>
> +--VPN---China
>
> All sites will use PC Engines hardware and Leaf.
> What's best solution? IPSec? OpenVPN? OpenSWAN?
> Thanks,

Kwon;

I prefer OpenVPN over ipsec. Works fast and reliable, is adaptable to different
setups (e.g. access from site to site, or from net to net) and IMHO easier to
setup than ipsec.
The openvpn documentation of the LEAF wiki is still outdated regarding the
generation of the certificates (there has been changes since Bering-uClibc 3.x)
but "help openvpn" shows proper hints, how to start.
Also the docs on the openvpn site are a good source.

kp