The first beta version of Bering-uClibc 4.1 introduces a kernel update, updates
of  various packages to new upstream versions, general improvements to support
more harwdare right from the start and, as usual, some few fixes for bugs found
in the latest version.

Also the following new packages has been added to the distribution:

bind (http://www.isc.org/software/bind)
openldap client library
dibbler-server (http://klub.com.pl/dhcpv6/)
mbusd (http://mbus.sourceforge.net/)
sysstat

And last but not least webconf has been updated to work with newer versions of
haserl and support for tooltips. This will enhance the capabilities to provide
a web-based configuration tool.

One of the updated packages is openswan/ipsec. We know from TRAC that there
are still open issues with the version in 4.0/4.0.1. Please test the new
version if that resolves the problems reported.

For more information have a look at the complete changelog at
https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/leaf/index.php?title=Bering-
uClibc_4.x_-_Changelog

kp