I'm starting to roll out 4.x and I have a few questions.

1.  NIC modules - how are these loaded?  I used to control which NIC was
eth0 / eth1 by the module load order in /etc/modules.  I can't find how
these get loaded now.

2.  Is upgrading the 4.x series as simple as copying the .LRP/ files
from the new release, and then restoring the moddb, configdb, and leaf.cfg?

Thanks for the excellent work.

- Bob Coffman