1) The 4.0 packages now download as files named '4_0_pkgname.lrp'
instead of the traditional 'pkgname.lrp' - I suspect this is unintentional.

2) The EasyRSA package that downloads as a singular package is not the
newest  (i.e. it doesn't contain KP's addition of the 'build-ca'
script), although when one D/L's the CD image, the EasyRSA.LRP contained
therein does contain that script is is thus the newest (I believe).

3) At least some of the files error as '404' when trying to DL them -
'astsmpls.lrp' is one.

Cheers & thanks for LEAF!