Running version 4.3.1. of BuC. Apparently I cannot scp into the firewall.
/var/log/auth.log reports successful login but then my WinSCP app hangs and
times out.

I've got SFTP set up to fall back into SCP. Both SFTP server and SCP shell is
set to /bin/sh.

This WinSCP configuration worked with older version of 3.x. Is there a tweak I
need to implement for version 4.3.x?

Should I consider a different SCP app for Windows?

~Doug