On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 01:07:05 PM n22e113 wrote:
> Hi, Found this in kern.log:
> "kmemleak: 30 new suspected memory leaks (see /sys/kernel/debug/kmemleak)"
> But found nothing in /sys/kernel/debug
> leaf.cfg:
> LRP="root config etc modules license local mawk iptables ip6tables tc ppp
> pppoe openvpnz easyrsa openssl liblzo libssl libcrpto bbntpd libm perl
> shorwall dnsmasq daemontl tinydns dropbear mhttpd webconf dhcpcd" Anyone
> else has the same problem?
> Cheers,
> Kwon

I've seen this in 4.3.2, but never looked for it in earlier versions.  I
ignored it, my leaf systems have always run for month and months and months,
always downed for a reason other than software lockup.

--
High performance computer, software and automation systems for demanding
applications

Mechtron Systems
ABN: 52 149 788 293
329 Old Canobolas Road NASHDALE NSW 2800
mob 04-2860-1801 ph 02-6365-3568 fx 02-6365-3578