Hi Erich,

mails crossed.

Good you've got it working, and hopefully your experience with 5.0.1 will
better from now on.

I know it can cause a lot of pain being the first one dealing with updates and
changes.

David did a great job last year improving user experience at least with
documentation in the wiki/user guide/developer guide.

For the 4.x User Guide he added "Hardware-Specific Guides" in the "Appendices".
Based on his own experience and the feedback he got. For PC Engines WRAP we
see mostly the term "TODO".

See:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/leaf/index.php?title=Bering-uClibc_4.x_-_User_Guide_-_Appendices_-_Hardware-Specific_Guides

I assume your findings may belong to 4.x as well - a bigger CF may always show
the pb's you've seen.

What about improving this section, and/or add it to the 5.x User Guide? I'm
shure it will help other users.

kp

(BTW: If anyone else likes to update the wiki-based Guides and needs access to
do so, let us know - I'm shure Mike will help)