Hi;

Am Samstag, 28. Dezember 2013, 13:30:02 schrieb Mark Berndt:
> syst_size is not set.  It defaults to 40M which is smaller than the required
> size - 48M I think.

It's not clear to me, why you believe more than 40MB are required.
As you know the required size heavily depends on the packages installed. The
lowest memory requirement (size of root)can be far less than 20 MB.

Looking into the vga images (i486, x86_64) I see that roughly 20MB after boot
are used. So 40MB looks enough to me to get it up and running the first time.

> zswap size is not documented in the file.

true, we'll add a note in a further release.

> btw, 5.02rc3 is very fast and smooth.  It seems far better than 4.3.4

Nice to hear.
I also believe 5.0(.2) is a  good and stable version and it's worth an update.

kp