Hi All,

I want to use LEAF for a NAS box and the drives that I have are 3TB.

I don't see parted or any other GPT utilities and am wondering if GPT formatted
disks are supported by LEAF 5.

I can always format the drives in another linux system and move them to the
LEAF box but it would be nice to be able to do this natively.

Thanks,

Dave