Hi;

Am Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2014, 13:12:40 schrieb cpu memhd:
> Okay, I figured out the problem. I didn't realize this was ulogd v2, which
> apparently has more dependencies. But now shorewall isn't logging.

Just to be clear - are you really using 5.2-beta1?
I'm pretty shure there is no 5.2-beta1 release yet, so you must have compiled
it from git repository. That would be great, but I'd want to  suggest to
discuss  issues of  unreleased versions on leaf-devel.

Back to your issue:
ulogd has been updated to version 2 for 5.0 and shorewall is logging, at least
for me.
Are you probably using old shorewall config files that does not point to ulogd
as log target?

kp