Hi.
K6 is i686-compatible, so you can run i686 image (due to SMP it can eat
some more RAM, but it should run faster).
You should buy more RAM to use all features without OOM - SDRAM costs
almost nothing.
CF should work ok if there is ho hw incompatibilities between CF and
chipset (I don't know how good your chipset will work with CF - earlier
I has troubles with NForce 570 and CF cards via CF-IDE adapter).

24.10.2014 02:26, Patrick Andersson ?????: