Hi Fred

Am 18.01.2016 um 15:50 schrieb Frederick E. Stevens:
> Erich,
>
> I tried the new build.  Does this cause difficulties for the lzo version
> (from log/buildtoollog)?
>
> configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-ssl-headers,
> --with-ssl-lib, --with-lzo-headers, --with-lzo-lib, --enable-pthread,
> --disable-http

I just fixed the obvious from your problem, other parameters may have
changed a long time ago. I could not find any reference to most of the
above.

The above parameters obviously serve no purpose in our build. I was
surprised by some of the defaults in configure anyway and was wondering
if our openvpn packages really work as expected.

I guess the configure process just uses a lot of reasonable defaults for
the above, even without your explicit compile information.

Does your installation use lzo despite the above warnings? The logs
should tell.

If you feel you can help to clean up the openvpn build, please contact KP.

cheers

ET