Hello everyone

Those of you who experienced problems using the upgrade tool to get your
LEAF box up to date may have experienced problems in the past few days.

The problems stem from Sourceforge starting to enforce https for file
download. Sourceforge is in a transitory phase, so they do not enforce
it on all of their download servers. Therefore the problem occurs
erratically.

While the problem has been identified and a solution appears to be
found, this solution is not yet included in release 5.2.4 and of course
neither in previous releases. This means that the fix will not be
available to most of you before 5.2.5... and if the fix turns out to be
effective you will be able to upgrade from 5.2.5 to later releases.

Should you want to be a front runner and help us testing, we can provide
a modified config.lrp package including the fix. I hope the fix will be
included in early 5.2.5 (pre)releases.

cheers

ET