Hi Boris

Am 14.02.2016 um 00:46 schrieb Boris:
> Am 13.02.2016 um 22:40 schrieb Erich Titl:

> thanks for caring!
>
> Yes, a typo, but only in the mail....
>
> Writing build-k and pressing <Tab> doesn't complete the line, so there's
> no build-key-server and no build-key on the system.

Assuming that you use one of the xx86 versions and are loading easyrsa.

mega@leafbuilder:~/leaf/devel/packages/i386$ tar tzf easyrsa.lrp
etc/
etc/easyrsa/
etc/easyrsa/openssl.cnf
etc/easyrsa/vars
usr/
usr/sbin/
usr/sbin/sign-req
usr/sbin/build-ca
usr/sbin/build-dh
usr/sbin/pkitool
usr/sbin/inherit-inter
usr/sbin/revoke-full
usr/sbin/list-crl
usr/sbin/clean-all
var/
var/lib/
var/lib/lrpkg/
var/lib/lrpkg/easyrsa.deplrp
var/lib/lrpkg/easyrsa.local
var/lib/lrpkg/easyrsa.version
var/lib/lrpkg/easyrsa.help
var/lib/lrpkg/easyrsa.conf

Indeed there does not appear to be a build-key.... in the package, and I
_believe_ the syntax may have changed. But there is a pkitool in the
package.

The documentation does not suggest the use of a build-key...whatever ,
if I understand this right.

                 PKITOOL documentation
                  Typical usage for initial PKI setup.  Build myserver,
                  client1, and client2 cert/keys.
                  Protect client2 key with a password.  Build DH parms.
                  Generated files in ./keys :
                  [edit vars with your site-specific info]
                  source ./vars
                  ./clean-all
                  ./build-dh     -> takes a long time, consider
                   backgrounding
                  ./pkitool --initca
                  ./pkitool --server myserver
                  ./pkitool client1