HI everybody

The Bering uClibc team is proud to announce the release of the second
release candidate for version 5.2.5.

As usual there are a number of images for download and starting with
release 5.2.3 we have web access to individual packages at
https://sourceforge.net/p/leaf/packages/ci/5.2.5-rc2/tree/

The package repository used to be always there, but by providing access
to individual releases we hope to make it easier for you to keep track
of the development cycle.

We always need your help testing the new software, especially the
upgrade function which we want to become rock solid, especially when
using the web interface.

Changes between 5.2.5-rc1 and 5.2.5-rc2

kernel
    updated to version 4.1.19
config
    added log line to show initmod append to upgrade
    Added compare_installed to fetch_lwp in upgrade
    fixed log statements in debug
    added shortcuts for existing files
    moved hashlist comparison to a function in upgrade
    enhanced upgrade for new package repository structure
dbus
    updated to upstream version 1.10.8
dropbear
    updated to upstream version 2016.73
libssh2
    updated to upstream version 1.7.0
openssl
    updated to upstream version 1.0.2g
squid
    updated to upstream version 3.5.15
strongswan
    fix error message sleep: invalid number 0.1 when running ipsec stop
(reported by J.Northe)
    add libradius and libtls to strongswan.lrp; fixes error messages
when loading eap-radius and eap-tls (reported by J.Northe)
upsd
    fix path for upsdrvctl in init script (reported by M Berndt)
webconf
    included save to file functions to webconf

for the Bering-uClibc team

Erich