The busybox distribution includes two versions of ssl_helper. One uses a
library from matrixssl, and the other from wolfssl. However neither will
build automatically with busybox. Some work would be needed to integrate a
build of ssl_helper and one or other of the ssl libraries into the Bering
build environment.

regards,

John