HI Boris;

Am Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2016, 09:00:43 schrieb Boris:
> Hej Andrew (sorry fpr PM) and hej list,
>
> thanks for your answer! Is that working for upgrade to next major
> release (6.x), too?

As Andrew said it should, but currently it won't work.

The 6.0 series has not been made available for remote upgrades yet.
Still a task on my agenda.

And once done pls read

https://bering-uclibc.zetam.org/wiki/Bering-uClibc_6.x_-_User_Guide_-_Appendices_-_Upgrading_from_Bering-uClibc_5.x

before rebooting.