Hello all,

I just upgraded to v6.02 and had some time to play with the openvpn server,
which did not work out of the box when I migrated from 5 to 6.

the problem was the paths are no longer relative to a base so in the
server.conf:

ca keys/ca.crt
cert keys/Server.crt
key keys/Server.key  # This file should be kept secret
Additionally set the path to the key with the Diffie-Hellman parameters:
dh keys/dh1024.pem

works when converted to:

ca /etc/easyrsa/keys/ca.crt
cert /etc/easyrsa/keys/Server.crt
key /etc/easyrsa/keys/Server.key  # This file should be kept secret
Additionally set the path to the key with the Diffie-Hellman parameters:
dh /etc/easyrsa/keys/dh1024.pem

I still have problem with hostapd with a usb wifi, otherwise everything else I
use work

cheers

Marko