> Cool...  A gigasecond is around 31 years, a megasecond is ~11 days and
> a kilosecond is about 17 minutes.  How would you keep such divergent
> times strait?  Let's meet for dinner in about 200 kiloseconds?

90ks is probably round enough and close enough to a day that people
could use it as a day - it would be 25hrs, which I think people
have managed as a daily cycle relatively comfortably? 200ks is then
two days and two lots of 10ks, which would be an obvious next unit
down?

100ks is almost 28 hours. I don't know for certain, but I suspect
a flight accross 4 hours is enough to jetlag some people. That
probably means it's a little too long to use as a day.

        David.