In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Greg Hennessy writes:
>Or it might not be relevant.
>
>I actually purchase and set up computers
>at a DoD agency (the Naval Observatory
>as a matter of fact) and my opinion differs
>from yours in some details.

This is not meant as an accusation but I will note, in general,
that some person holding a particualr job is no guarantee that
applicable regulations gets followed.

I have no problem with you having a different opinion.

I do have a problem with you questioning my knowledge of the area.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         | TCP/IP since RFC 956