Just to clarify, this SDK/IB work is for the LibreMesh project. We want
to base our new release on LEDE 17.01.0 with the new tool we are
developing for cooking the firmware [1].

So we need actual frozen releases to be sure that once we publish a
release it will be always the same.

[1] https://github.com/libremesh/lime-sdk

On 28/03/17 21:28, Pau wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I am using the SDK and IB from LEDE 17.01.0 release (mips_24kc). I've
> been using it successfully the last days until now. I did not change
> anything but I get the error:
>
> * opkg_install_pkg: Package luci-lib-nixio sha256sum mismatch. Either
> the opkg or the package index are corrupt. Try 'opkg update'.
>
> Then I went to downloads.lede-project.org [1] and I see that there are
> new compiled packages with date "Tue Mar 28 18:35:15 2017".
> Luci-lib-nixio is one of them [2] (which now is published on the
> repository with a new version).
>
> In the other hand the feeds.conf.default file included in the release
> SDK points to the specific commit
> a100738163585ae1edc24d832ca9bef1f34beef0 from  Sat Jan 28 01:38:06 2017.
> The SDK published then is not consistent with the current package binary
> repositories.
>
> So my question here is: what's the point for publishing a Release if the
> packages included are changing? Is this the expected behavior?
>
> Thanks.
>
> [1]
> https://downloads.lede-project.org/releases/17.01.0/packages/mipsel_24kc/
> [2]