Hi LEDE Devs,

If this is not the right place to report this please let me know.

When selecting package dnsmasq-full from make menuconfig I believe it should deselect package dnsmasq.

Otherwise this happens when selecting dnsmasq-full from an otherwise default config.

Configuring ppp-mod-pppoe.
Collected errors:
* check_data_file_clashes: Package dnsmasq-full wants to install file /data/lede/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/root-ar71xx/etc/hotplug.d/ntp/25-dnsmasqsec
    But that file is already provided by package  * dnsmasq
* check_data_file_clashes: Package dnsmasq-full wants to install file /data/lede/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/root-ar71xx/etc/init.d/dnsmasq
    But that file is already provided by package  * dnsmasq
* check_data_file_clashes: Package dnsmasq-full wants to install file /data/lede/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/root-ar71xx/usr/sbin/dnsmasq
    But that file is already provided by package  * dnsmasq
* check_data_file_clashes: Package dnsmasq-full wants to install file /data/lede/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/root-ar71xx/usr/share/dnsmasq/rfc6761.conf
    But that file is already provided by package  * dnsmasq
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package dnsmasq-full.

Thanks,
Andrew