Hello,

I haven't been able to open a computer past week, so this is running
slower than I thought.

I have made it available in https://lede.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ and
for now it's just the start + about page. I will keep adding pages
until I cover the basics, and send an email when it's more readable.

If someone wants to collaborate, all the work is happening in
https://github.com/txomon/lede-docs, and consists on moving pages from
/wiki/pages/ to / and converting the syntax manually, as all the tools
I have seen are not working properly.
I have created a converter within wiki/ folder, but because it would
require too much work for the results (links would be broken anyway),
I have left the development of it. There is also available a php
script to convert from dokuwiki to mediawiki, and then you can use
pandoc to convert from mediawiki to restructured text.

Cheers,

Javier