Hi Tomasz,

On Monday 08 January 2018 11:35 PM, Tomasz Maciej Nowak wrote:
I updated my tree from the previous time You probably saw it. Most of
the features are complete. It requires to edit U-Boot environment with
this value:
bootcmd=load mmc 0:1 0x4d00000 boot.scr; source 0x4d00000
With that it should boot without manual intervention.

I am able to successfully compile from the updated tree. After doing saveenv for above mentioned bootcmd, the board boots without any manual intervention after plugging in the power.

What is left out:
a) mini PCIe shouldn't work ATM here are some patches:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/819585
You should omit the last one,

I do not have a mini-PCIe card to test it out. Moreover, I could not figure out how to use patchworks to download the patch.

b) booting from other mediums than SD card

It boots fine from SD Card.

c) sysupgrade on other mediums than SD card.

Sysupgrade for a 4 GB image took 871s(14 min). And it was waiting forever at "reboot: Restarting system". Had to disconnect and connect power again.

Below are the sysupgade logs:
============
killall: telnetd: no process killed
killall: dropbear: no process killed
Sending TERM to remaining processes ... logd rpcd netifd odhcpd snmpd sh sysupgrade ping sleep ubus ntpd S99adb-enablemo adb adb rngd dnsmasq mwan3track mwan3track ubusd
Sending KILL to remaining processes ... sleep
Switching to ramdisk...
[56983.185304] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): re-mounted. Opts: block_validity,delalloc,barrier,user_xattr
Performing system upgrade...
0+79955 records in
0+79955 records out
[57853.233153] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p1): mounted filesystem without journal. Opts: (null)
Upgrade completed
Rebooting system...
umount: can't unmount /dev: Resource busy
umount: can't unmount /tmp: Resource busy
umount: can't unmount /proc: Invalid argument
[57854.543510] reboot: Restarting system
=========

Additionally,

* Able to configure lan0/1 as a WAN to use with mwan3
* Didn't yet try creating VLAN tagged WANs using lan0/1, as some ISPs here provide VLAN * Perl didn't compile - it couldn't find config for aarch64 - need to request maintainer for Perl I believe.
* Squid didn't compile as well - should request squid package maintainer?

Please let me know if you want me to test further hardware and scenarios.

Thanks & regards,
Nishant