On 2018-04-04 23:34, Linus Walleij wrote:
This patch set forward-ports Gemini to v4.14 with as good
support as I can get.

I don't know if all or any patches actually make it through
to the devel list. They are also posted here:

https://dflund.se/~triad/krad/gemini/openwrt/

It would be nice if we could apply this and get a working
modernized base for the Gemini platforms.

The v4.14 is a bit patchy. With v4.16 we will be looking
pretty neat.

Linus Walleij (4):
  firmware-utils: Add the DNS-313 image header tool
  gemini: Forward-port to v4.14
  gemini: Add kernel v4.14 patches
  gemini: Delete kernel 4.4 patches

Hi Linus, thanks for the patches!
I have tested them quickly yesterday on nas4220b board. Although I've managed to boot it (had to fix rootfs image) ethernet and usb didn't work. And I didn't check anything else. I didn't yet look at the code but before I dive there I have a question: did you have a chance to test it yourself on any of the boards? And if yes, which one?

Regards,
Roman