On 08.05.2018 03:01, Lucian Cristian wrote:
On 07.05.2018 09:13, John Crispin wrote:
Hi,

I have just pushed the new ath79 target to trunk. This will replace ar71xx mid term, switching the target over to pure OF. a few boards are already supported, would be great if people could start moving boards over that they use. I am available to help via ML, mail, irc, ... AHB wifi is still missing but we'll get that working the next few days.

    John

so I tried adding TP-LINK WR1043ND-V3 the same hardware as WR1043ND-V2

I attached the dts files (of course they need more work), the diff to the tree and the boot log

some advice is needed

Regards

append-dtb to kernel image was the key

Regards