I have two Assets (Checking, Savings) with the usual disparity between their
interest earned.  I also have a large set of things I'm saving up for.  I've
had success with doing stuff like

 2012-03-02  Save
   [Assets:Checking]
   [Savings:Toys]  40

To virtually transfer into these fake savings accounts.  Now after a while,
I would like to transfer the funds into the longer term savings in the real
world while still being counted as being in the Savings bucket when I look
at the virtual world.  How do I get everything to match up in that case?
The best I've come up with so far is to transfer the money from Savings:Toys
back into checking, then from Checking to Assets:Saving and from
Assets:Saving to Savings:Toys again...  Seems cumbersome.  What am I
missing?