Hi Unices,

I'm a naïve user of Ledger so really dependent on the Homebrew recipe.
Thank you so much for maintaining it.

I don't really have the skill to test your Homebrew recipes. But I had to
uninstall and reinstall Hombrew recently (some sort of screw-up) and now
need to reinstall a Ledger brew.

Would you please post here when the new recipe is ready for use?

Thank you,

Peter