Hi,
I came across this issue too, found an explanation, but
no better solution than ./acprep [git]clean.

The explanation is that test/CMakeLists.txt defines the
add_ledger_harness_tests macro which is used by the
test/{baseline,manual,regress/CMakeLists.txt to add
tests.

The macro globs for *.test in the given directory and
generates a cmake cache entry¹ for the test, which is
then used by ctest as far as I understood.

So, the solution [cw]ould be to force cmake into regenerating
its cache for the test/ directory.

Cheers,
Alexis

¹ see test/{baseline,manual,regress}/CTestTestfile.cmake