Hi Craig,

thanks a lot for maintaining ledger-mode. I just upgraded from bd8a1a6 (2014/05) to HEAD, here's some quick feedback in case it's useful:

platform: osx yosemite
emacs: 25.0.50.1 2014-12-15
procedure: git pull, byte-compile all .el files from dired, M-x (load "ledger")

- ledger-context.el gives a compile error: ledger-context.el:58:1:Error: Wrong type argument: symbolp, (quote (date nil status nil code nil payee nil comment))

- ledger-mode-should-check-version needs to be nil to avoid a startup error for hledger users. It seemed to become t again, I recustomised it

- ledger-init-file-name says it should be nil if you don't have an init file, but gives an error for anything but a non-empty string in quotes

- font-lock is enabled, but I no longer see any colours. This commit broke it: 4deaeb Set up fontification independent of font-lock.

Best,
-Simon