> John and I agreed to follow the git-flowน model for development, which means
> the master branch will only see updates when a new version is released as of
> now and development will happen on the next branch, so please make pull
> request against next from now on.

Thanks for all your hard work, Alexis!  The only thing I wanted to mention
about git-flow, and the reason it was abandoned previously: is that releases
were far and few between, and so master was stagnating and everyone was
starting to use the next branch directly anyway (thus next became the new
master).

So I think that if we want git-flow to be successful for us, we should be
committed to fairly frequent releases on the master branch, which may likely
mean we move to a four-point version number and do point releases on a weekly
or semiweekly basis.  How does that sound?  Essentially, any time you have a
build which passes all tests and you think is sane, it's a candidate for a
mini-release to master.

John