From: "dmitrib...@gmail.com" <dmitribodiu1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 07:15
To: "Ledger" <ledger-cli@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Ledger for inventory System

Hi guys. I'm trying to apply ledger for an inventory system. The main
question I'm struggling with is can I create a separate Account per pallet
for example? Initially I thought my accounts would be OnCustomerSide,
InTransit, OnHand, Reserved, Defected, Lost, Dispatched. Now I see that we
have a functionality when you have 55 bags on pallet, and you can take 1
bag from that pallet and move it to another pallet. That logic brings me to
the idea that I could program each pallet as an account. Or am I wrong? How
granular accounts maybe? And could they be created and removed by the
system? Or in most of the cases they are a predefined static list? Any help
is much appreciated. Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ledger-cli/88b0368e-fa1c-48cd-8f6c-7459b2d6c351n%40googlegroups.com.