This bug looks like it is still around (ledger 3.2.1). Is there an
accounting reason that we can't budget with multiple commodities? Or is
that just a bug that hasn't been fixed? Looking at Github, I see Bug #1957
<https://github.com/ledger/ledger/issues/1957> seems to be this one.
Except, using "-X $" doesn't solve the problem for me. I also note that the
error here (mine too) is different from the bug's error listed. The bug has
the error "Cannot convert a balance with multiple commodities into an
amount", where m error is like listed in here "Cannot negate an
uninitialized value".

Thanks,
Matt