Just FYI, top-level accounts like Assets: and Liabilities: in this case
would look something like this:

2020-12-28 * Woodstocks Pizza
    Assets:Receivable:Person:FriendA          $21.04  ; Cheese Pizza
    Assets:Receivable:Person:FriendA           $7.54  ; Salad
    Assets:Receivable:Person:FriendA          $10.00  ; Drink
    Assets:Receivable:Person:FriendA           $2.99  ; Taxes @ 7.75%
    Liabilities:Credit Card:Amex             $-41.57