Hello everyone,

as I understand it, I can filter for transaction status using
--cleared: to only show cleared (*) transactions/postings
--pending: to only show pending (!) transactions/postings
--uncleared: to show transactions/postings that are pending (!) or neither
cleared nor pending ( )

For a report use case, however, I would like to filter in a way that
transactions/postings that are cleared (*) or pending (!) are considered
and only transactions that are neither ( ) are discarded. Is there a way to
achieve that?

Thanks a lot!
Shredder