* Marvin Ritter <marvin.rit...@gmail.com> [2021-10-19 00:42]:
> I'm once more troubled by changes in the statements provided by one of my
> banks. It's probably easy to fix but I thought I use the opportunity to
> learn what others do.

Just curious because you posted this to the ledger mailing list, talk
about the beancount ingest API and speak about importing into your
"ledger": are you using the beancount ingest API and then produce
ledger entries, or do you use beancount and this should have posted to
the beancount list?

Several aspects you describe (e.g. downloading statements) apply
equally to ledger and beancount but others (creating entries) are
quite different.
--
Martin Michlmayr
https://www.cyrius.com/