On Wed, Dec 29, 2021 at 11:49 AM Yashovardhan
<yashovardhandhana...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am kinda interested since I am writing python scripts for ledger in my free
> time right now. What kind of invoices are you looking for? And how would the
> entries in your journal look like? If you can share some example data, I
> would be willing to give it a shot (no guarantees though :)

Greetings

I've got my head down real hard to complete some stuff before end of year.

Will get back to you after this stuff is done.

Did a little looking over the last couple days - - - - this may be a little bit
like checking out a very large onion (lots of layers (complexity!)).

Thank you very very much for your offer.

Regards