That is why they are spending now. Maybe even make salaries bonus related. If
they buy excessively now they can "sell the surpluses" and have that as income
for that year.  Play a tournament on the sheiks back yard and get paid
ridiculous fees. There must be millions of easy ways around it.

Sent from my iPhone
D"r Michael Benjamin
Community  Psychiatry