I don't think the justintv thing is going to work for me, but I note that the
game is on the radio (5 live.) so i can keep up with events, but I hate
listening to games on the radio these days. In the old days, it was
great............"and Clarke lays it off to Giles, who chips it into space down
the left. Cooper is overlapping............he crosses.." etc etc. You knew
exactly what was happening. Now with these new 5live pillocks who think it is
all about them rather than the events on the pitch, you just get swathes of
blathering and self-important opinionating. The result is unbelievably
nerve-racking if you care about one of the teams. I still don't think my nerves
have yet recovered from the terrible experience of listening to that Bristol
Rovers match on 5live.