On 11 November 2010 11:06, Andy Clayton <andyclayto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Interesting and refreshing read...
>

> http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/Leeds-United-My-golden-goal.6621605.jp
>
> Leeds United: My golden goal that proved so costly - Matteo
>   Premium Article !

Dom says that the run in the Champions League and his goal in the San Siro
was not worth the subsequent disappointment we fans have had to endure.

Well Dom, don't worry cos I for one say it WAS worth it.
Would I rather have had years of nothing-ness, like Spurs/Everton/Villa
etc?  NO WAY!

That night in the San Siro - Matteo's goal, the sing-a-long at the end was
my greatest night away from home as a Leeds fan.  I would not swap those
memories for anything, especially Premier League obscurity.

So we've been in League one, again - Man U in the Cup, Bristol at home - two
more of my greatest Leeds memories.

We're on the way back up - I for one would not change anything - I'm happy
with Grayson and where we're going!!

Leeds, Leeds, Leeds!

Ted H