Personally, I don't care, her's an everton player now.

On 29 Nov 2010, at 12:31, markbu...@aol.com wrote:

> davidwool...@gmail.com writes:
>
> Agree. He needs time on the pitch to make enough chances in order  to
> create one. He missed a chance with the last kick of the game the other  week
> -
> and got slagged for it. But he'd only been on the pitch since the 83rd
> minute. Saha had been on the rest of the game and did nothing. He's being
> badly
> managed. Send him back to Leeds on loan in January!

READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your employer,
to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all
NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap,
browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use
policies (“BOGUS AGREEMENTS”) that I have entered into with your employer, its
partners, licensors, agents and assignees, in perpetuity, without prejudice to
my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the
authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.