The only way we'd have got this World Cup would have been by giving millions
to our favourite FIFA judges. Their whole system is corrupt, and their
particular status in Switzerland means they're not accountable.

For me, the best punishment all those countries with good technical bids
could give FIFA is by pulling out of these two world cups. Lose the big name
countries that people want to see and it all falls apart. There's room for a
different, more transparent organisation. Remember, the only people who
really make money from the WC are FIFA, who sell the rights for many, many
millions...

I totally agree with him