peter,

I *merely stated two facts*, there is NO debate about that, no matter how
much you fancy insulting me for merely stating facts.

If you think abortion should be legal in Australia in 2010 the make a move:

https://www.getup.org.au/campaign/my_choice_is_no_crime&id=1480

If you dont think abortion should be legal, fine, but its another debate
which I wont enter.

In the meantime stop putting words in my mouth, nothing good will come out
of it.
Eric