Does anyone on the list know how much compensation I can claim from an airline
for a missing bag?

To cut a long story short, I checked a bag in on December 23rd. for my flight
to Galway, and I haven't seen it since. Obviously it caused me quite a bit of
inconvenience while I was over there, and although I've got home now it still
hasn't been returned to me.

I'm now thoroughly frustrated and annoyed by the whole situation, so I want to
screw the airline for every penny of compensation that I'm legally entitled to.
If any of you have any expertese in this area, can you please get in touch.

Tim W.