Agreed, Al jazeera boys were right, too many silly mistakes but against an Arse
team that meant it tonight. Paynter was crap IMO but to be fair we never really
gave him a chance as we lost it too much in midfield. At least they had to
bring on Van Persie and Fabregas to see us off, a compliment for sure. We need
to focus on the rest of our season and remain consistent, play offs are a real
chance this year, promotion not sure, but we have all said at teh start of the
season that mid table this season was a realistic goal.

MOT

PS Thanks for the updates of games I can't see here in Oman, means a lot to get
viewpoints and match reports, fans were great tonight and I had to laugh at the
Arsenal fans they seemed in good voice too, fair play.

Petty squables aside I appreciate the banter here.

Andy Pyzer