From: Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [LU] Simon Says
To: "Mark Tuffey" <wiscole...@hotmail.com>
Cc: "<leedslist@gn.apc.org>" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>, "<mister....@gmail.com>"
<mister....@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, 26 February, 2011, 18:53

I agree that Killenny was poor but the problem with Kilkenny is that he needs
to play every week. He basically had most of Jan and Feb off, he hasn't reached
his level yet. If you notice today he actually got better and stronger later in
the game.

I have more concern for Howson in the 4-4-2. He really struggles to play the
simple ball at times. Drives me mad because he has so much ability.

Sent from my iPhone